Fantastic opportunity for non-invasive cardiology candidate in beautiful sunny San Diego with abundant outdoor activities and cultural festivities.
Join a comprehensive fast-growing team of 8 mid-levels and 12 board-certified cardiologists including sub-specialist in EP/Heart failure/Interventional/ and structural heart.
Expect to be busy from the first day! The dynamic team of cardiologists in our practice represent all fields of cardiology, including: General, Interventional, Structural, Peripheral, Electrophysiology and Heart Failure. This is a one stop cardiology care facility! The practice is actively involved in research and currently involved in multiple clinical trials.
Great opportunity for cultivating a thriving practice with a partnership track in this growing cardiology group.
- Non-invasive cardiology position responsible for providing cardiology services in both in-patient and out-patient settings
- State of the art cardiology office with top tier diagnostic equipment including nuclear, echo, and vascular accreditation
- Position will fill quickly - immediate opening
- Impressive compensation and competitive benefits package with annual earning potential of $350,000-$400,000 first year
- $5,000 moving expense allowance
- Partnership opportunities in 2.5 years
- 3 weeks vacation
- 1 week CME with $1,500 allowance
- Generous Productivity Bonus
- Nuclear board certification is required
- To be considered, applicant must have an Active California Medical License and be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Cardiology as well as be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Echocardiography; Eligible for nuclear board certification is also required.
- Please email your resume Edward.Padilla@connectwithphysicians.com with any specific questions.