The Permanente Medical Group is currently actively seeking an Ophthalmology Retina-Surgeon to join the team at our Fresno Medical Center.
- Surgical retina position is 60 % retina and 40% gen ophthalmology
- Retina specialist not required to do cataract surgery or gen ophthalmology surgery but will have to help out with access
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more about these opportunities, please contact our Surgical Specialties Recruiter, Victor Ramirez at Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org or call 510-625-6281.
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern California https://tpmg.permanente.org/
We are an EEO/AA/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.