Ophthalmology-Glaucoma Specialist Opportunity- South Sacramento, CA
Leading the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We are currently seeking a Surgical Glaucoma Trained Physician to join our Ophthalmology Department.
- Collegial and supportive work environment
- Offers the opportunity to practice to your full scope
- Very competitive benefits and compensation model.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
Practice and Location Highlights:
Here, we believe the patient-physician relationship is critical to helping our members live long, healthy lives. And our locations are equally inspiring: whether you're drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, Kaiser Permanente has a location you d love to call home.
In the KP Sacramento/Roseville service area you will be joining very collegial practice environment. The group has 17 general ophthalmologists, 2 Glaucoma Specials, 7 retina specialists, 2 Cornea/Plastics and 1 OPH Pediatric specialist.
Sacramento/Roseville is an amazing locality to enjoy all the benefits of living in Northern California. The areas offers affordable housing. A fully developed urban (Sacramento Downtown) or suburban (Roseville + Surroundings area) living experience to match your life style. Excellent Public schools and restaurant scene . You will be 90 minutes driving distance from Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Napa Valley.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information, please contact: Victor Ramirez at 510-625-6281 or Victor.R.Ramirez@kp.org.
You may also apply online at: https://tpmg.permanente.org/careers/ .
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.