Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare systems, is seeking an additional urologist to join a busy practice with locations in Summit and Bridgewater, New Jersey, affiliated with Overlook Medical Center! This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled physician to join a growing practice with a robust patient panel and support staff.
Atlantic Medical Group Urology consist of inpatient/outpatient practice in Summit and Bridgewater, New Jersey. Physicians will provide general Urological services in a multi-specialty practice, including office-based procedures, with further subspecialty services encouraged. The ideal candidate is expected to be skilled and trained to provide comprehensive urological care, with subspecialty interest in advanced urological oncology and female urology preferred.
- Open to both new graduates and experienced urologists
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Urology
- Training and experience in all aspects of urology with an emphasis on female urology is preferred
- Robotics experience is a plus.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven group.
- Outstanding growth opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance
- 403b retirement plan with partial company match
- Excellent public school system
- Close proximity to the New Jersey shore, New York City, and Philadelphia
- Close proximity to EWR airport with many direct flights around the world
If interested, please send CV via email to Johnny Batista II, Physician Recruiter at Johnny.Batista@atlantichealth.org.
About Atlantic Health System and Atlantic Medical Group
Atlantic Health System is at the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the New York metropolitan area. Powered by a passionate workforce of 18,000 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half the state of New Jersey, including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The not-for-profit system offers more than 400 sites of care, including 8 hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children s Hospital in Morristown, CentraState Hospital in Freehold, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ. Our system has also been ranked first in New Jersey in consumer preference by Monigle and first among health systems in the state as a best workplace by both Modern Healthcare and Fortune Magazine.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.