Join A Great Team!
Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a qualified Urologist to join our staff.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- 6 Urologists and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC)
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 100 Primary Care Clinicians
- Full Support Staff including APC s with Surgical Residents and Medical Student Interaction
- Call Responsibility limited to Primary Hospital with APC s taking 1st Inpatient Call
- State of the Art OR s with one devoted to the Xi DaVinci Surgical System
- Some travel for Regional Patient Care
- Forbes 2018 America s Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruitment
Phone: 607-547-6982; email: email@example.com or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Click here to learn more about Bassett: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.