Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and service to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school- based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
This is vibrant and sophisticated upstate community set in a bucolic lake front village affording four seasons of cultural and outdoor activity. An unparalleled and well-appointed community sport center.
Join an established group of 3 MD s and 3 Advanced Practice Clinicians (APC).
- 180 Bed Primary Hospital with Level III Trauma Center
- Instant Referral Base provided by over 100 Primary Care Clinicians
- Full Support Staff including APC s with Surgical Residents and Medical Student Interaction
- Call Responsibility limited to Primary Hospital with APC s taking 1st Inpatient Call
- State of the Art OR s with one devoted to the Xi DaVinci Surgical System
- Some travel for Regional Patient Care
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life Insurance and disability protections
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement Benefits
- CME time and money
- Moving Allowance
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Debra Ferrari, Medical Staff Recruiter
Phone: 607-547-6982; Email: email@example.com
or visit our web site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic redisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.