Join Family Medicine Hospital-Affiliated Practice in Solo Physician Practice or Group – Saratoga Springs, New York – Loan Forgiveness
Saratoga Hospital Primary Care seeks a Family Medicine physician to join two highly experienced Nurse Practitioners and exceptional support staff in a hospital-employed practice with a private practice feel. Be part of something larger - Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - a 270 member collegial medical group of physicians and advanced practice providers, while enjoying a degree of autonomy.
Enjoy wonderful camaraderie and teamwork with staff. The team is family-oriented with respect to each other and patient care. Members support and count on each other to help as needed. While working hard, they manage to have fun in their day.
Our practice enjoys a patient population from newborns to geriatrics. We are located at the edge of downtown Saratoga, near Skidmore College and a number of convenient stores and eateries in a completely renovated space.
- Practice 100 % outpatient medicine, using hospitalist service.
- Call is by phone, shared with colleagues.
- Our practices offer exceptional support staff, including 1:1 LPN staff, RNs, care management and more.
- Our practices have earned National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) recognition, each certified as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home.
- Saratoga Hospital is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System, giving physicians access to shared best practices and CME. Teaching opportunities are available with rotations of Medical Students and APPS from regional programs. Saratoga Hospital is also starting a Family Medicine residency, with anticipated first class starting in 2023.
- Mentorship program available for new physicians to acclimate to new system.
We also have other Family Medicine opportunities available. Family Medicine Physicians, Medicine/Pediatric trained physicians and Internal Medicine physicians would be a great fit for our largest practice, Saratoga Medical Group Primary Care – Wilton, with 9 Physicians and two Advanced Practice Providers. This practice is moving to new space in 2022!
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Mechanicville seeks a physician ready to lead in a combined clinical – leadership role. Join three physicians and 1 Advanced Practice Provider in a practice that has served the community since 1954! Expect 3 to 4 hours/weekly administrative duties as Medical Director. Our building is completely renovated, bright, spacious, with room for growth!
Saratoga Hospital was named one of “The World’s Best Hospitals 2021” by Newsweek with other notable New York hospitals of The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York-Presbyterian, NYU Langone Hospitals, North Shore University Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high-quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center—the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice. U.S. News & World Report named Saratoga Hospital a Best Regional Hospital for 2020-2021. The hospital took the top spot in Northern New York and is ranked third in the Albany region and 22nd statewide. Saratoga Hospital is also “high-performing” in four specialties: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, hip replacement, and knee replacement.
Saratoga Hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline® Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks for the past two years in a row.
The Albany Med Health System
Saratoga Hospital is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System. This gives our physicians access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and teaching opportunities. This partnership has added access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. If interested, our physicians have the opportunity to have medical students rotate through their practice as well as Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner students from local programs.
The compensation and benefit package is comprehensive and includes eligibility for incentives based on quality and citizenship. We offer a sign-on bonus, moving expenses, Health and Prescription Plan; Dental and Vision Insurances; 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions and 457(b) Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan; (For full time: Employer-Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment; LTD); Flexible Spending Account(s) including Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care Account; Paid Time Off, Paid CME, CME stipend, professional dues; professional liability coverage, $200 annual YMCA discount, a number of supplemental insurances, services, discount programs and more!
Saratoga Hospital offers its own loan forgiveness program. Saratoga Hospital is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity for those participating in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Saratoga Springs is a great place to live and work, where you will feel a sense of community.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York State’s Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston – right on the edge of New England,
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools - both public and private
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- TravelMag named Saratoga Springs, NY, one of the Most Charming Small Cities in the USA, 2021.
- Known for world-class entertainment and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities.
- Famous venues include Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more.
Learn more about us:
http://www.saratogahospital.org; http://iloveny.com/; http://www.discoversaratoga.org; https://capital-saratoga.com/; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/adirondacks/.