WellSpan Health is looking for a Board-Certified Academic Program director for our ACGME approved Gynecologic Oncology fellowship in Pennsylvania. This position will collaborate with WellSpan s OB/GYN ACGME approved residency.
WellSpan Health is a nationally recognized, integrated health system that serves the communities of Central Pennsylvania and northern Maryland. At WellSpan, we value our residency and fellowship programs as they strive to teach and mentor our residents and fellows as they prepare to be great physicians.
- Join a well-established growing practice with 2 physicians and 2 advanced practice providers
- ACGME approved Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship program (3 fellows total)
- Dedicated administrative time for program director duties
- 5 years of Gynecological Oncology experience required
- Dedicated OR time with access to 4 DaVinci Xi at main hospital and 9 total DaVinci throughout the health system
- Ability to teach and train OBGYN residents (20 residents total)
- Academic appointments available
- Brand new comprehensive cancer center with specialty in surgical oncology, breast, thoracic, radiation, and medical oncology
- Department of OBGYN has full compliments of Laborist/OBGYN, MFM, urogynecologist, and REI specialists
- Research opportunities NRG/GOG clinical trials. Full research team with statistician available
Our Commitment to You:
- Physician-Designed Compensation Model
- Signing bonus and Educational Loan Repayment
- Full Relocation and Retirement Savings Plan
- 403b and 457b retirement plans available
- $4,500 CME Allowance,
- Full Malpractice Coverage Including Tail
About the Community:
Conveniently situated within a short drive of major cities like Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C., WellSpan Health s service area is made up of a diverse mix of welcoming communities that you will love to call home. South Central Pennsylvania offers an idyllic blend of unique cities and towns including Lancaster, York, Gettysburg, Lebanon, Chambersburg and Waynesboro.