St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking passionate BC/BE Family Medicine Faculty (MD/DO) to join our dedicated team of physicians providing outstanding patient care at our St. Luke’s Warren Campus in historic Phillipsburg, NJ.
- Established in 1980
- We were the first program nationally to be accredited by both the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). You will be based at a 198-bed community hospital.
- Clerkships for 3rd and 4th year medical students to enhance their medical experience and knowledge. Excellent opportunities exist to learn more about family medicine and other specialties in a friendly, nurturing environment.
- Dynamic, experienced faculty
- Diverse work environment including inpatient, outpatient, women’s health, obstetrics, pediatric care and nursing home environments
In joining St. Luke’s University Health Network you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and starting bonus
- A rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Flexible work schedule
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke’s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 14 campuses and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue in excess of $2.7 billion, the Network’s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke’s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania. In partnership with Temple University, St. Luke’s established the Lehigh Valley’s first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nation’s longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 38 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 347 residents and fellows.
St. Luke’s is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system to earn Medicare’s five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction. St. Luke’s is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek World’s Best Hospital. U.S. News & World Report ranked St. Luke’s #1 in the Lehigh Valley and #6 in the state. Three of IBM Watson Health’s 100 Top Hospitals are St. Luke’s hospitals. St. Luke’s University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health eight times total and six years in a row. St. Luke’s has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHN’s information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Luke’s is also recognized as one of the state’s lowest cost providers.