Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-trained Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon. Call rotation 1:10. Largest orthopedic group throughout our system with multiple orthopedic subspecialties.
Marshfield Medical Center Weston in Weston, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Fellowship-trained Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon. Call rotation about 6 days a month including 1 weekend. MMC-Weston is home to a new VELYS Robotic-Assisted Surgery System. VELYS orthopedics technology is unique to the Wausau-Weston area right now. Its arrival is the latest example of how Marshfield Clinic Health System is making advancements in orthopedics.
Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgeon. Practice will be split between two local medical centers, Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire and Marshfield Medical Center Rice Lake.
We proudly offer the following benefits for our Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeons:
- Call rotation between 1:6 - 1:10 depending on location
- Large orthopedic group throughout our system with multiple orthopedic subspecialties
- Duties include all aspects of fracture care, injections, joint replacement, and other orthopedic cases
- Large total joint practice, hip and knee replacement practice
- Wisconsin is the 4th best state for Orthopedic Surgeons to work and live according to job market research company Zippia.
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded relocation
- BC/BE Total Joint Fellowship-trained Orthopedic Surgeon
- Wisconsin State License
- H1B Visa Support
- Fellows are welcome to apply
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.