Watson Clinic is seeking a fellowship trained Surgical Oncologist to join our team! This position will include a mix of Surgical Oncology and General Surgery call. The Clinic's Cancer Center includes medical oncology, radiation therapy, IMRT, Pet Scan, CT Simulation, a 28-station infusion center, and Weekly multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings with surgical oncology, general/breast surgery, plastic surgery, and GYN/ONC. Additionally, through our relationship with Moffitt Cancer Center, and the Center s designation as an affiliate site of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG), patients can participate in the most up-to-date clinical trials.
Qualified candidates will be fellowship trained, BC/BE and comfortable with exposure to an array of surgical oncology as well as some general surgery.
- Large physician-owned group comprised of over 220 physicians across 19 locations.
- Over 40 specialties with robust internal referral network and well-established patient base.
- Service to 864-bed hospital (Level 2 Trauma Center) 1 block away.
- EPIC EMR allows for continuity of care across specialties
- Physicians are eligible for partnership after 2 years (Guaranteed salary + bonus for 1st year).
- Rewarding compensation structure with NO PRACTICE START-UP COSTS.
- ADVANCED DIAGNOSTIC SUPPORT including in-house labs and Radiology and BUILT-IN REFERRAL NETWORK.
- ROBUST ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT takes care of staffing, billing and collections, coding and transcription, Clinical Informatics, Value-Based Services, Quality and Recruitment.
- NO STATE INCOME TAX!
- Exceptional suburban setting and favorable payor mix
Benefits include generous sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, paid time off & CME allowance, 401(k) & much more.
Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most successful medical groups in the Southeast United States and our robust medical staff has distinguished themselves as healthcare leaders in our community. Our extensive multi-disciplinary teams collaborate to ensure continuity of care. As a result, patients and providers enjoy efficient referrals within the Clinic. Watson Clinic is well-known for introducing innovative technology and procedures and is equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic testing equipment. Our lucrative practice is governed by a physician-led Board of Directors. Watson Clinic is Accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
Lakeland is a lively community, conveniently located between Tampa and Orlando. Much of Lakeland s culture and iconic neighborhoods are built around 38 stunning lakes. Lakeland has been named one of the fastest growing cities in the nation, however our cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state!
Lakeland is just a short drive away from some of the nation s best attractions including Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, Daytona 500, Cape Canaveral, and Clearwater Beach- named #1 Beach in America by Trip Advisor. We are home to Fortune 500 companies such as Publix Supermarkets, Geico Insurance, and the largest Amazon Fulfillment Center in the Southeast U.S. Our culturally diverse city nurtures the creative instincts of youth at the Harrison School of Visual and Performing Arts.
Floridians enjoy year-round sunshine and a wide variety of outdoor activities including sports fishing, golf, water sports, and running or hiking throughout our abundant natural landscapes. Lakeland is the spring training home for the Detroit Tigers with Watson Clinic physicians serving as their official medical provider in Florida!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Watson Clinic Professional Services.