Medical Associates Clinic, located in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking a BE/BC Adult Psychiatrist Physician to join our team in 2022! The Psychiatry and Psychology team is part of Medical Associates Clinic, a comprehensive multispecialty, physician-owned group with strong collegiality and collaboration among the departments and with MercyOne hospital.
Join the area’s most comprehensive brain health team: 5 Psychiatrists, 8 Psychologists and 2 ARNPs- with dedicated psychiatry nurses.
- Readymade patient panel and large built-in referral base (including referrals from surrounding rural offices).
- Full psychiatric services provided include ECT and TMS. We also treat addictions and visit nursing homes, and cover a 20 bed inpatient unit at MercyOne.
- Excellent compensation model with healthy payor mix!
- Shareholder eligibility after initial affiliate period: earn ≥75%tile national compensation through an RVU-based productivity pay.
- No commute to the hospital! Our outpatient psychiatry department is physically connected to MercyOne’s inpatient unit. Mercyone is a Magnet, level II trauma hospital.
- Robust benefits package, commencement bonus, and relocation assistance.
- Physicians benefit from ownership of a successful 5-star health insurance company, Medical Associates Health Plans.
Medical Associates Clinic, a physician-owned and directed multispecialty group practice, is the area’s leading healthcare provider with over 170 providers. Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement. www.mahealthcare.com
Dubuque Community Overview
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive performing arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums. www.biglifesmallcity.com and www.traveldubuque.com
With a population of 70,000 and a drawing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced. Dubuque is a little over a one-hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago. Please note this opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver