Medical Associates Clinic, located in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking an additional experienced BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our Acute Care/Urgent Care team. Join an experienced team of 4 physicians, 2 Physician Assistants, and 4 Nurse Practitioners.
- Join our fun, collegial team of well-trained providers.
- Full-scope family medicine/urgent care practice that is part of a comprehensive multi-specialty, physician owned group.
- Enjoy working a schedule mix of days, evenings and one weekend a month. No call!
- Excellent patient information through shared Cerner medical record.
- Radiology and Laboratory services down the hall during all open hours facilitates quick, comprehensive patient care. Emergency Room a few hundred feet away when needed.
- Excellent pay & benefits package includes market competitive base pay, commencement bonus and relocation assistance. Shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year!
- Physicians benefit from ownership of a successful 5-star health insurance company, Medical Associates Health Plans.
- Iowa ranked #1 Best State to practice medicine- 2018 U.S. News & World Report.
Medical Associates Clinic, a physician-owned and directed multispecialty group practice, is the area’s leading healthcare provider with over 170 providers. Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an AMGA “Best Practice” for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement. www.mahealthcare.com
Dubuque Community Overview
Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River. Named Forbes “#1 Best Small City to Raise a Family” and Kiplinger’s 10 Great Places to Live”, Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive preforming arts, sports, and other fun activities for children. Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums. www.biglifesmallcity.com and www.traveldubuque.com
With a population of 70,000 and a drawing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced. Dubuque is a little over a one-hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago. Please note this opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.