Emerson Hospital located in historic Concord Massachusetts has an opportunity for Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologists to join a growing Neurology Service.
This opportunity is an employed position with Emerson Practice Associates
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Night and weekend call covered by Teleneurology Service
- Sleep Center, Concussion Center, Parkinson s Center, Telestroke
- Excellent support from a dedicated team of neurologist, administration and staff
- Full service diagnostics are available at hospital, which was certified by the state of Massachusetts as a Primary Stroke Center in 2004
- Practice in one of the most desirable practice locations in Massachusetts
Just 25 miles Northwest of Boston, the area offers four seasons of recreational activities, including driving distance to the ocean, hiking, biking trails and several ski areas. Excellent place to raise a family with some of the best school systems in the state.
About Concord, MA and Emerson Hospital
Located in Concord, Massachusetts Emerson Hospital is a 179-bed independent community hospital with satellite facilities in Westford, Groton and Sudbury, and Urgent Care Centers located in Hudson and Littleton. The hospital provides advanced medical services to over 300,000 individuals in over 25 cities and towns.
Emerson has strategic alliances with Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women s and Tufts Medical Center. Great New England locations make this an ideal choice for physicians looking for suburb living with close proximity to the city, excellent public and private schools, many area colleges and close to many recreation activities.
Concord area is rich in history, recreation, education and the arts and is located 20 miles
west of downtown Boston.