Looking for an Ortho Trauma Surgeon to join team of Ortho Providers at Centura Orthopedics Meridian. Practice consists of 1 total joint surgeon, 1 spine surgeon, 1 ortho trauma surgeon, and 1 sports medicine surgeon, as well as 7 APPs.
At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. We are ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction and we are a designated Magnet® Hospital from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). Our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited joint and spine programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Department. After opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide whole person care – body, mind and spirit.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty.
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration;
- Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital;
- Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the Centura Health system, at sponsoring institution
- Doctorate MD or DO required
- DR-Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state required
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
Benefits: Competitive salary, sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and student loan repayment. Full benefits package including 401K with matching and Paid Time Away.