Join a 100-top hospital with a newly established psychiatry residency program! St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking full time BC/BE Psychiatrists for the following opportunities:
- Adult Inpatient - Sacred Heart Campus in Allentown, Quakertown Campus, and Lehighton Campus
- Consultation Liaison - Network
- Outpatient Opportunities - Lehighton and Lehigh Valley area
- Child and Adolescent Networkwide
Successful candidates will rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage. We are recruiting for growth and expansion as we now encompass 176 inpatient beds across the network, 3 outpatient offices and we offer TMS and ECT. Dedicated AP support exists at each unit. This is an employed position in a growing practice with little to no night call and 1:5 weekend rounding.
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Resident & Fellows - Enjoy a substantial final year monthly stipend at sign on
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 10 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Luke s is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
About the Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philadelphia, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information, please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
*We do not sponsor visas
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.