St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist to help expand our dermatology presence at our brand-new Allentown Campus location.
Applicants must be:
- Team focused, highly engaged, mission driven, and passionate about serving the local community.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with an interest in pigmented lesions, complex medical dermatology, immunologic/biologic therapies, and clinical trials.
- You will be joining our team of nine Board Certified Dermatologists (including a fellowship-trained dermatologist-dermatopathologist, two fellowship-trained Mohs surgeons and the region s only pediatric dermatologist).
- We also have an ACGME-accredited dermatology residency with two residents per year (www.wintheskin.org).
- Critically, we have the full support of our health network to provide the region s 2.6 million people with access to the most sophisticated dermatological care available; this includes brand new facilities and a full suite of energy-based devices that include the Lumenis Ultrapulse and M-22, Candela PRIMA and Gentle Max Pro, excimer laser, and Coolsculpting.
- To learn more about our Dermatology program, please visit (www.slhn.org/dermatology)
In joining St. Luke s Dermatology, you will enjoy:
- Dermatology and cutaneous surgery provided exclusively by board certified dermatologists
- A culture in which innovation and academic enrichment are highly valued
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Brand new equipment and stunning facilities
- Clinical research, quality improvement, and strategic development opportunities
- Contributing to the growth of an ACGME-approved dermatology residency program
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
About St. Luke s University Health Network:
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.