Lake Norman Regional Medical Center , located in Mooresville, NC (Lake Norman), is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgeon t o join a hospital-owned clinic.
- Call coverage - 1:5 call rotation
- Will be based out of Lake Norman Regional Medical Center (LNRMC) but will provide concurrent call at both LNRMC and Davis Regional
- Davis Regional is in Statesville (just 18 miles north of LNRMC)
- Easy commute from Charlotte - Go against the busy work traffic OR live on or near Lake Norman!
Benefits May Include :
- Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical Education Loan Repayment Assistance, if needed
- Annual CME Allowance
- Group Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Professional Liability Insurance
Mooresville, NC is located around beautiful Lake Norman in the Piedmont region, and within 25 minutes drive to Charlotte off I-77S. Mooresville is perhaps best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams, which earned the town the nickname "Race City USA." Excellent public and private schools, Davidson College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are all within close proximity, as well as access to arts, entertainment and major league sports. With the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities within easy driving distance, Mooresville and the Greater Lake Norman area is ideally situated for all lifestyles. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is within 30 miles of Mooresville!
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a 123-bed, acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical care and the most advanced technology available. Accredited by The Joint Commission, hospital services at this facility include 24/7 emergency services, women's and maternity services including neonatologists and special care nursery, ortho/neuro/spine center, bariatrics, ambulatory surgical center, outpatient imaging center, and a WellnessWorks occ-med program. Designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Lake Norman Regional has been serving the area for more than 80 years.