Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 450000.00
Join an established, private otolaryngology practice, located in the most desirable of metropolitan Charlotte suburbs. This opportunity invites you to take over an established practice from one of the groups surgeons who is retiring this year. Finding jobs in major southeast cities is difficult but locating a practice with a ready-made practice to take over is extremely rare!Opportunity Highlights
- One of very few practices offering ZERO ER Call!
- Benefit from a staff that can scribe approximately 90% of your notes!
- Practice utilizes a nationally popular ENT-specific EHR system that learns doctor practice patterns from prior encounters
- Practice offers a full range of diagnostic tests/procedures, including audiology, allergy, VNG, maxillofacial and temporal bone CT Scans, etc.
- Perform comprehensive nasal/sinus procedures including septoplasty, turbinate reductions, FESS, and balloon sinuplasty in your own office surgical suite
- In addition to allergy testing and treatment including both subcutaneous and sublingual immunotherapy, each office is setup to dispense hearing aids
- Excellent support staff including (3) Audiologists, Surgical Scheduler, etc.
- Incredible income potential plus comprehensive benefits
This inviting Southeast city is home to multiple universities, numerous Fortune 500 headquarters, with an exciting vibe that attracts thousands of new residents annually. Young or old, Charlotte is home to millions because it offers a diverse, vibrant and charming culture that’s perfect for families and individuals alike. Just a few amenities include:
- An international airport
- Nationally recognized golf, tennis, and equestrian clubs/communities
- Yearly PGA events
- Fantastic public and private schooling options!
- The US National Whitewater Center
- Carolina Panthers football & Charlotte Hornets basketball
- The Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway and the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Local breweries, culinary schools, high-end dining, and chef-inspired farm-to-table restaurants
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical degree required
#LI-MHAAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md