Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Pediatrics Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Family Medicine
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our Fredericksburg, VA Market.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain Virginia state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- An extension of CareNow-Richmond, our Fredericksburg Market has 2 clinic locations.
About Fredericksburg, VA:
Fredericksburg is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country. As the place of George Washington's boyhood home and the location of five civil war era battles, US history abounds. Residents are offered a wide range of choices in where to shop and dine, as well as abundant recreational and cultural opportunities, including performing arts at the University of Mary Washington and Riverside Theater, the area Children's museum, a myriad of downtown galleries, and the studio of American impressionist Gari Melchers. The area hosts festivals and events annually, including farmers markets, First Fridays, and the Marine Corps half Marathon. Affordable housing includes sprawling farmland, family-friendly gated communities, and downtown modern apartments. The options for outdoor adventure are endless, with year-round hiking, golf, fishing, and water sports on the Rappahannock River and nearby Lake Anna, with just a two hour drive to Virginia's beaches or the mountains. Come discover why what has been hailed as "the perfect getaway city in Virginia" is also the perfect place to call home.