Urgent Care Emergency Medicine
Urgent Care Pediatrics Internal Medicine
Urgent Care Family Medicine
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified/eligible PRN family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our clinics in Richmond, VA.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified/board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Virginia state medical licensure
- Comfortable managing conditions commonly seen in an urgent care setting including such procedures as simple laceration repairs and I&D of abscesses.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no call or hospital rounds
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare’s comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients’ care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- CareNow-Richmond has 10 clinic locations.
About Richmond, VA:
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over one million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small-town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, the Blue Ridge Mountains and Washington, DC. The cost of living is very reasonable. Traffic congestion is minimal.