Job Description & Requirements
Facial Plastics in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAPWeiler Plastic Surgery
, an established practice committed to utilizing a comprehensive, lifelong approach to confidence and beauty, is seeking board-certified or board-eligible facial plastic surgeons to join its team. These positions offer highly competitive compensation and a great quality of life while living and working in an exciting capital city.Opportunity Highlights
- Join a well-known practice + surgeon
- High patient volumes—opportunity to build + grow a practice quickly
- Opportunity for ownership in the practice
- Large staff + ample support
- Ability to earn in the 90th percentile
- Flexibility to manage schedule + generous time off —6 weeks off per year
- Essentially no call
Louisiana’s remarkable capital city is an ideal place to call home. Filled with genuine Southern hospitality and endless opportunities for both adventure and relaxation, Baton Rouge is a welcoming city offering an ideal quality of life.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Exceptional public and private schools + home to Louisiana State University
- Incredible cuisine + an exciting arts and culture scene
- A variety of family-friendly events + activities throughout the year
- An outdoor lover’s paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, kayaking, fishing, and much more
- Convenient access to New Orleans + the Gulf Coast
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Louisiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Medical degree required
Plastic Surgeon BE or BCPreferred Qualifications
CosmeticAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Plastic Surgery