The Department of Radiology is seeking a qualified physician to join the full-time faculty of the Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. At the present time the Division employs six full time physicians, one physicist and one radiochemist. The successful candidate, who will preferably be certified in both Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology and have experience in PET/CT, will join a team of physicians providing subspecialized nuclear medicine diagnostic and therapeutic services and be actively involved in teaching residents at our ACGME approved diagnostic radiology residency program.
Highlights of this position include:
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Ideal suburban locations in Long Island NY, beautiful beaches, and nationally recognized school districts.
- A variety of flexible practice settings with tertiary and community-based hospital positions available
- State-of-the-art hospitals and full-service imaging centers with the most advanced technology and equipment in the marketplace
- All new system-wide IT infrastructure and PACS with advanced technical support
- Opportunity for rapid advancement and leadership
- Many opportunities for collaboration with clinical colleagues
- Radiology resident, fellow, and medical student teaching opportunities at the tertiary hospitals
- Faculty appointment at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Support for research with funding and dedicated time for qualified investigators
Northwell Health is New York State s largest health care provider and private employer, with 23 hospitals, 830 outpatient facilities and more than 16,600 affiliated physicians. We care for over two million people annually in the New York metro area and beyond, thanks to philanthropic support from our communities. Our 76,000 employees 18,900 nurses and 4,800 physicians, including members of Northwell Health Physician Partners are working to change health care for the better. We re making breakthroughs in medicine at the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research. We're training the next generation of medical professionals at the visionary Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and the Hofstra Northwell School of Nursing and Physician Assistant Studies.