Opportunity for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a well-established private practice in the coveted suburbs of Washington D.C. (Reston, VA).
- We are a progressive Cardiology group of 8, hiring due to our growth and community demands.
- As one of Privia s few Cardiology practices in Northern Virginia, we have over a million patients that we provide care to.
- We are well respected in the community, have a fully integrated EMR, and provide state of the art evidence-based medical care.
- Additional attributes that we are seeking include a physician who is energetic, highly motivated, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively.
- Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus, generous benefit package including malpractice, retirement, generous CME, paid vacation, and partnership track.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
About Reston, VA:
- Reston is a dynamic community with a highly ranked school district, vibrant culinary scene, and a full calendar of local events and festivals.
- The community is continuously recognized as one of the best places to live, work, and play in the coveted suburbs of Northern Virginia.
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Reston are located only 20 miles from our nation's capital and have easy access to multiple major international airports, roadways, and rail systems.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Reston has established a reputation as an international center for technology, communications, and transportation all while being surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and Main Street communities.
- The community is also situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 600 practices with 2,300 providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients
Provider Recruitment, Director
Privia Medical Group