Southeastern Massachusetts less than 30 minutes to Providence, Rhode Island and the Cape and less than 1 hour to Boston, Massachusetts
We are focused on recruiting a strong board-certified or board-eligible physician who enjoys a collegial, clinical environment, outstanding operational support for success, hybrid work, and no hospital/ED call.
Southcoast Health is focused on bringing together high-quality Physicians to deliver exceptional care and services. Southcoast Health is a physician-led organization and one of the largest and fastest growing health systems in New England. Southcoast Rheumatology is part of Southcoast Physicians Group which has grown to 400+ providers and still growing. Southcoast Rheumatology is located in a state-of-the-art facility with convenient laboratory, radiological, and rehabilitative services onsite and convenient parking. The location features brand new construction with light wood interiors, spacious rooms, and conference areas. Our infusion center is also conveniently located at the campus.
Southcoast Rheumatology is an outpatient service within the Medical Care Center, led by a practicing Physician in Chief. Southcoast Health has outstanding specialty services, one of America s 100 Best Hospitals for Pulmonary Care, with advanced heart programs, a Level II Trauma Center, and highly recognized perinatal and bariatric services. It has an IDSA Antimicrobial Center of Excellence.
It has been recognized by Newsweek in the World s Best Hospitals, by US News as a top regional hospital and for its maternity services, by ChiME for Most Wired, with the EPIC Honor Roll (#9 in the country), and by SouthCoast Today as a best place to work in the region for multiple years in a row. Within the medical staff of ambulatory and inpatient providers, there are over 1000 members, serving over 135,000 patients in Southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Southcoast is a desirable place for medical student and advanced practitioner rotations, with collaborative agreements with nearby prestigious schools.
- Established group of 2 Physicians & 2 Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Hybrid work schedule allows onsite and remote work
- Excellent work life balance
- A focus on quality, with clinicians consistently scoring high on their goals
- A goal of sustainability with attractive work templates, support for productivity, and no inpatient or emergency department call
- New, efficient office construction with dedicated space in multispecialty clinic
- Same site laboratory & infusion services
- Competitive salary with base plus productivity design and quality incentives
- Sign-on Bonus / Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefit package / 41 days PTO / 6% match on retirement after 2 years
- Malpractice coverage of $2M / $6M
- Situated less than 30 minutes southeast of Providence, RI and Cape Cod and within 60 minutes of Boston with convenient access to major highways
- Four-season coastal living with sailing and boating in Buzzard s Bay with opportunity to live on the water
- Conveniently located within 2-3 hours of multiple New England ski areas.
- Options to live in desirable suburbs within Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
- Multi-cultural communities with great family-oriented neighborhoods
- Excellent private and public schools