TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Endocrinologist to join our team in Oakland, CA.
We are expanding our pediatric endocrinology programs throughout Northern California. With this growth, we are seeking 4 FULL-TIME and/or PART-TIME PEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGISTS to join our current team of 12 pediatric endocrinologists, who are distributed into 3 subgroups based at our 3 pediatric tertiary care centers at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, Santa Clara Medical Center, and Roseville Medical Center. Applicants may indicate their preferred site(s). Applicants must be board certified or board eligible in pediatric endocrinology and able to obtain a license in California.
Responsibilities for these clinical positions include care for pediatric endocrinology patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting starting as early as Spring of 2022. Each of our 3 pediatric tertiary care centers includes a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a Pediatric Ward, and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Hospitalists and Pediatric Critical Care/Intensivists. Each of our centers includes pediatric specialists and support staff for Cardiology, Development, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Neurology, Pulmonology, and Rheumatology, and Pediatric Surgical Specialties. Other members of our pediatric endocrinology teams include nurse case managers (Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists), pediatric dieticians, social workers, psychologists, and child life specialists.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor