St. Luke s University Health Network, the region s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Physician. This position will travel to all Wound Care Centers throughout Northeast PA and NJ.
An ideal candidate would be Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery or Plastic Surgery. HBOT Certification is required within first year of hire.
About the Department:
- Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area.
- 7 Outpatient Wound Care Centers throughout Northeast PA and NJ, four of which provide hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- The Wound Care physician will work collaboratively with other wound care providers and advanced practitioners, clinical coordinators, registered nurses and hyperbaric technicians.
- Specialist Support consists of Podiatry, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Infectious Disease
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network, you will enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, CME allowance
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about SLUHN, please visit www.slhn.org
About the Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philadelphia, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.