The culture of Family Medicine at Essentia Health is one of trust, respect and teamwork with a collaborative goal to provide patient and family centered care. The Essentia Primary Care Physician is the leader of a Care Team working collaboratively with all team members; MD s, NP s, PA s, RN s, LPN s and ancillary staff to make a difference for every patient, every time. Utilizing Essentia Care Processes, the physician works to improve overall health of the patients by providing acute, chronic and preventive healthcare to our communities.
- Essentia Health Family Medicine has seven facilities in the Fargo and Moorhead area with multiple opportunities for developing a practice.
- Full time is 32-36 patient contact hours a week, seeing average of 16-20 patients per day.
- Rotating after-hours call schedule.
- Physicians desiring OB practice, and/or office procedures welcomed.
- Access to numerous Medical/Surgical specialties locally within Essentia Health network.
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 250,000
- Regional Service area consists of 30 clinics & 5 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
For more information, please contact:
Katie Nikcevich, Physician Recruiter
(work) 218-786-1865 | (fax) 218-722-9952