TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our team in Antioch, CA.
Located in San Francisco s East Bay along the San Joaquin-Sacramento River Delta, Antioch is one of the oldest towns in California. Founded in 1850 the year after gold was first discovered in the state Antioch boasts a rich history as a regional focal point for business and industry. With its cultural diversity, natural attractions and recreational amenities, Antioch offers an impressive array of activities for people of all backgrounds and interests.
Kaiser Antioch works hand-in-hand with the community of Antioch to help its residents live well, be well and thrive. Strong partnerships have been built with local organizations to launch and maintain an array of health and wellness initiatives.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: https://tpmg.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor