Join a long-standing and not-for-profit outpatient practice in a hybrid Medical Director and Family Medicine role in a gorgeous and world-renowned area of Northern California, minutes from Mount Shasta.
• Practice in an all outpatient setting between 15-20 patients per day of all ages
• Enjoy a flexible work schedule with 4 days of outpatient clinic and 1 day of administrative work per week
• Collaborative, flexible, and team environment allow you to have autonomy in your practice
• Use your experience to work closely with the CNO and leadership team to ensure a quality experience for patients and oversee 6 total Medical Providers as Medical Director
Lucrative compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary with a $50k Sign On Bonus
• Up to a $70,000 Sign On bonus
• Relocation up to $7,000, CME allowance, PTO, full benefits, 403b retirement plan
Located in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, this beautiful Northern California community offers limitless outdoor activities and is known for having the "Best Water On Earth"
• Outdoor recreation is limitless with skiing, hiking, rock climbing, nationally-renowned trout fishing, biking, and waterfall viewing all in your backyard
• With a cost of living that is over 60% cheaper than the rest of California, no traffic, and stunning views, this community is a hidden gem
• Minutes from Mount Shasta, an an ice-topped volcano and the 5th highest peak in the state of California; Mount Shasta brings people from all over the world to experience 'spiritual awakening' and stunning views
• Located less than an hour from Redding, CA lets you escape to a larger metropolitan area with an airport any day of the week
Contact Evan Kaspar to learn more:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time