An established hospital in beautiful Western Colorado is seeking a BE/BC orthopedic surgeon to join their team of four. A fellowship and/or experience in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle orthopedic surgery is preferred.
Live and work in one of the most outdoor-friendly mountain towns in the Nation!
• 4-day work week - 2 days in clinic and 2 days dedicated OR block time.
• Lucrative base salary with productivity bonus structure.
• Competitive all-inclusive benefits, relocation, sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment.
• World-Class technology and support - 2 robots onsite, dedicates surgical PA's, CRNA's, and Anesthesiologists.
Living in Western Colorado:
• Situated on the beautiful Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, this city is perched in the perfect spot to serve as your base camp for year-round outdoor adventure.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this mountain filled mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
• As a central hub, locals are able take an easy day drive down to nearby Ouray or Telluride for weekend getaways.
• Additionally, find solace in a housing market that is 39% lower than the Colorado state average.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Foot And Ankle
Employment Type: Full Time