St. David’s Healthcare would like to recruit an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work at our flagship hospital, St. David’s Medical Center, supporting our orthopedic and neuroscience service line in Austin, TX. This is an inpatient only opportunity.
- Full-Time board certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
- Patient care driven, self-starter, quick learner and able to multitask
- Schedule: 4 shifts a week, each shift is 10 hours, weekends rotate
- Joining 2 ACNP's
- Covering one hospital
- Inpatient rounding only
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, CME, 401k and PTO
About St. David’s Medical Center:
Founded in 1924, St. David’s Medical Center is a full-service medical center offering comprehensive medical care. Located in Central Austin, St. David’s Medical Center includes a 350-bed acute care hospital and a 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute
- The region’s largest and most sophisticated Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Breast Center
- A fertility center
- A comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center
- 24-hour emergency department
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.