OhioHealth is adding a BE/ BC Neurologist to join its robust Neuroscience team in Mansfield, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Neurologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join an established practice with dedicated and respectful partners.
- Position offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Neurology is a consulting inpatient service.
- Enjoy a flexible outpatient clinic schedule
- Highly supportive staff who manage clerical duties including prior-authorizations, routing of referrals and orders, patient phone calls, etc.
- No stroke call. Tele neurology responds to all acute stroke symptoms.
- Neurosurgery, inpatient rehab, and infusion center onsite
- Available procedures: EMG, EEG, Botox injections, & Lumbar puncture
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Mansfield Hospital is a 326 bed, tertiary care hospital. This Level II Trauma Center offers world-class medical care with the latest technology and advanced procedures.
- OhioHealth s Neuroscience service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Neurologist through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Sub-Specialty trained physicians are welcomed. There is opportunity to build a sub-specialty practice while performing the General Neurology duties of the role.
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Megan Shoewalter.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
The historic city of Mansfield nestled between Cleveland and Columbus provides stimulating activities for all ages. Enjoy outdoor hiking, bike trails, skiing, golfing and zip-lining. The region also offers live music and entertainment, festivals, and world-class motorsports while benefitting from a low-cost of living. Mansfield is a family friendly community with excellent school and housing options. Out of 218 cities nationwide, Mansfield was recently ranked the third best place for physicians to live and work by GoodCall Data Center.