Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Western Wisconsin
- Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire is a fully integrated medical campus that will provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care to residents in the Chippewa Valley and western Wisconsin.
Services at this location include:
- Interventional catheterization and cardiovascular surgery
- Advanced spine surgery
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine with full respiratory and vent capabilities
- Comprehensive women's and infant care program
- Full scope of general and orthopedic surgery services
- 24/7 emergency department staffed by fellowship-trained and board-certified or board-eligible emergency medicine physicians
- Comprehensive cancer care services including inpatient and outpatient care
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy, rehabilitation and occupational therapy
Join a welcoming environment with colleagues and dedicated support staff in our system.
In addition to resources, supportive colleagues, and research opportunities, we proudly offer the following benefits:
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
Schedule is 12 hours shifts 7on/7off from 7am-7pm. The scope of patients on the Hospitalist Service is broad ranging and includes medical consultation for surgical and non-surgical subspecialty patients including Med Surg, ICU and step down units. MMC Eau Claire is a fully integrated medical campus with a 56-bed, full-service hospital that provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient health care in western Wisconsin.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Wisconsin State License and DEA prior to start date
- H1B Visa Support
- New graduates are welcome to apply
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Jessica Rutta, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 715-451-7356 to learn more.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunity in Beautiful Western Wisconsin
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert