- Advocate Aurora Health, Inc.
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Closing date
- Apr 8, 2023
- Full Time
- Position Type
Seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join our growing team!
- Position will be based in Sheboygan with outreach to nearby Plymouth clinic and surgery center
- Busy, already well-established practice recruiting additional partner due to demand
- Collegial, hard-working team that works very well together which includes GI partners and NP
- Healthy work-life balance with attractive shared call schedule
- Construction of brand new Sheboygan hospital is currently underway
- EPIC EMR
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- Competitive two year initial starting salary with the ability to earn much more
- Generous student loan forgiveness program is offered
- H1B visa support available
About Sheboygan, Wisconsin
The spirit on the lake
The city of Sheboygan is located between Lake Michigan and the northern unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest and offers an abundance of outdoor activities for you and your family. Sheboygan County is home to world-renown golf courses, a legendary race track, beautiful marinas and the state s only AAA Five Diamond resort.
The Sheboygan area provides its residents a family centered Midwestern lifestyle with award-winning school systems, low crime rate and an easy commute.
Visit Sheboygan County
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health, a top 12 not-for-profit health system in the nation, offers state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Our diverse team of over 70,000 caregivers includes more than 3,600 physicians and 1,800 advanced practice clinicians. Our strength and stability drives us forward and our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment. We strive to be on the forefront of a changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches that provide impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert