University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center (UMSJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System is seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist to join our growing practice in Towson, Maryland.
- 9 LDR s
- 2 OR s
- 5 Triage beds
- 20 beds in Level III NICU
- 30 beds on the floor used for postpartum, antepartum, and GYN patients
- EPIC EMR with Stork
- Hospital performs on average 2,200 deliveries per year
- Strictly inpatient role providing coverage to ED, floor, and L&D
- See patients from low to high risk
- 12 hour shifts
- Must be willing to work days, nights, and weekends
- Will have a regular weekly schedule
- Support from GYN Oncology, OB/GYN backup, & 24/7 Maternal Fetal Medicine backup
- Work alongside Certified Nurse Midwives
- Option to participate in backup call
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A community hospital located in Towson, MD, University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC) is a 220-bed Catholic hospital with more than 700 physicians on the medical staff. Its numerous areas of specialization include cardiology, cancer, orthopaedics, emergency care, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical services, diabetes, psychiatric services and wound healing.
Baltimore County is a vibrant and diverse community that truly offers something for everyone. It is home to historic neighborhoods and over 200 miles of beautiful waterfront along the tributaries of the Chesapeake Bay. Baltimore County is only a short drive from Baltimore City s Inner Harbor, BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, and just an hour s drive from Washington, D.C.