The University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center Cancer Institute, affiliated with The University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, is seeking a Hematologist-Oncologist to join it s team in Towson, Maryland.
- Join a large, well-established outpatient and hospital consultative practice which includes 4 medical oncologists and 2 nurse practitioners.
- All oncology services available on site and under one roof.
- Collaborative team of 2 radiation oncologists, a palliative care team, wellness & support program, rehabilitation services, and clinical trials team.
- 1:5 call schedule
- Opportunities for research within the Cancer Center are available and encouraged
- Faculty appointment is available
- SJMC is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade A hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by the U.S. News and World Report.
- Position is available starting July 2022
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent institution, healthcare system, and team.
As a University of Maryland Medical System provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
The Cancer Institute is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. With loving service and compassionate care, we strive to deliver the highest quality care to each patient.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.