OB/Gyn specialist of South Miami Medical practice is looking for a recently graduated or experienced Ob/Gyn. Our practice was established in 1972 and has a diverse patient population.
We are a busy obstetrical and gynecological practice with specialized physicians in menopause, adolescent gynecology and minimally invasive surgery. We offer the following services to our patients: ultrasound, Mona Lisa, colposcopy, LEEP, and hysteroscopy. We have one office location and have privileges in one hospital. They are both located in the city of South Miami, Fl. Area code 33143.
Obstetrician-Gynecologist Job Responsibilities:
- Provides outpatient obstetrics and gynecology services.
- Provides inpatient obstetrics and gynecology services.
- Clinical days
- On call days
- Surgery days
Full time position
- Daily clinic days
- Call 1 and 3 with 1 in 4 in the near future
- Medical Insurance provided
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Partnership track for full time position
- Yearly conference stipend $1000
- 6 week paid maternity leave
Part time position
- 2 full clinic days
- 1 day of call/week
- Weekend call optional with additional compensation
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Graduate of an accredited medical school
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- FQHC or HIS clinic setting experience preferred
- Current BLS/CPR certificate preferred
- Current DEA certificate