Seeking a Psychiatrist to join HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital located in southwest Jacksonville, part of Florida’s largest healthcare system with 11,000 physician colleagues.Qualified Candidates:
- Board Certified or board eligible in Psychiatry
- Have a current, or be able to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in Florida - not subject to any restrictions, probationary terms or conditions
- No history of license to practice being revoked, restricted or suspended by any professional licensing agency in any state or jurisdiction
- Have current, unrestricted DEA registration
- Psychiatrist is needed to cover the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) / Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) for Adolescents (ages 13-17) and Adults
- Minimum of 20 hours onsite
- Position includes supervising psychiatric residents
HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital
- Employment position through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long term disability options, 401k and more
- PTO and CME allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Florida has no state income tax
About Jacksonville, FL:
- The behavioral health program provides a wide range of psychiatric services, including inpatient care in our 24-bed facility, intensive outpatient programs and 24/7 emergency evaluations.
- Special emphasis on providing individualized care plans in a warm and compassionate environment
- Our mental health treatment is easily accessible for patients in Jacksonville, Orange Park and Northeast Florida
- A full-service, acute-care hospital with 365 inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, providing medical care to Clay County and surrounding communities.
- The only level II trauma center in Clay County
- Short ER wait times and two free-standing emergency rooms located in West Jacksonville
- 24/7 on-site imaging and radiology services
- 24-bed inpatient psychiatry unit, 20-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit and 28 ICU beds.
- Committed to Graduate Medical Education with ten residency and fellowship programs including cardiovascular disease, dermatology, hospital and palliative medicine, emergency medicine, family medicine, surgery, hematology and medical oncology, internal medicine, psychiatry and transitional year. By the year 2022, we will expand our ACGME accredited residency and fellowship programs to 175 residents and fellows.
- HCA Florida Healthcare, a part of HCA Healthcare, is a family of more than 450 affiliated sites of care, including hospitals, physician practices, freestanding emergency rooms and urgent care centers, offering a collaborative network of personalized care.
- HCA Florida Healthcare consists of over 11,000 physicians, 77,000 colleagues, 49 hospitals, 50 urgent care centers, 350 physician practices, free standing emergency departments and a dedicated Women’s Health Center.
- Offers top-rated schools within Clay County and St. John's County
- Excellent quality of life offering diverse neighborhoods, abundant water access, large urban park system, thriving entertainment and arts scene
- One of the fastest growing cities in the U.S. with 1.8 million residents in the 7-county region
- Cost of living below the national average
- Ranked as one of the best U.S. cities to live
- Beautiful weather year round with approximately 220 sunny days out of the year