Family Medicine with OB
Job Summary:St. Mark’s Family Practice Residency is seeking a Family Medicine with Obstetrics physician to join their program as core faculty.Qualified Candidates:
About St. Mark’s Hospital:
- Obstetrics trained and board certified in family medicine
- Passionate about teaching
- Core faculty in a 4-4-4 community based program
- Participate in curriculum that is a unique Clinic Every-Day™ model focused on responsible continuity
- Supervise residents in both the hospital and clinic
- Ability to obtain UT license
Living in Salt Lake City, UTSalt Lake City is a modern city set at the foothills of the incomparable Wasatch Mountains. As home to the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” living in Utah is closely tied to remarkable outdoor recreation, including skiing/snowboarding at world class resorts, visiting our five National Parks, and a never ending network of hiking and biking trails. Easy access to an international airport, top-notch performance venues, a thriving downtown district full of dining options, and professional sports arenas make living in Salt Lake City hard to beat. With a thriving economy and forecasted growth and development, practicing in Utah provides the perfect backdrop for an outstanding quality of life.
- 317 Licensed Beds
- Level II Trauma Certification
- Tertiary care hub for a network of eight hospitals
- High–quality performance and recognition
- Robust medical staff including intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, general/trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyn, and many more outstanding physicians.