Surgery Oral and Maxillofacial
Southeastern Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates is looking for a board-certified/ board-eligible Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon to join their well-established practice in Savannah, GA.Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board eligible/certified in Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon
- Join 2 well-respected doctors
- Serving two locations and are looking to grow
- Primarily an office-based full scope practice with emphasis on dentoalveolar and implants.
About the Southeastern Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates:
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Fast track to partnership
About Memorial Health University Medical Center:
- A full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries and TMJ disorders, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU,
- Children’s hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.