Family Medicine without OB
Blake Medical Center is seeking a board certified internal medicine physician to serve as an outpatient physician in a locally owned clinic. Qualified Candidates:
- Board certified or board eligible in internal medicine
- Must maintain an active medical license in Florida
- Previous experience teaching in an internal medicine residency program is a plus
About HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital:
- This opportunity is an HCA Healthcare employed position
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including: health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, CME, etc.
- 307-bed facility is Joint Commission accredited and committed to providing high quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment
- Serving residents and visitors for more than 50 years
- The hospital offers a full range of services including ER 24/7®, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation center, and wound care.
St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, hence its “Sunshine City” nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beach-going. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.
Recruiter-Lisa Griffin, 727.902.2637