Endocrinologist Opportunity in the Beautiful Berkshires of Western Massachusetts!
Berkshire Health Systems Opportunity:
- Collegial, team based care with established diabetes education embedded in the practice.
- Only endocrinology practice in the region, offering a variety of diagnosis and acuity.
- Innovative and inclusive culture.
- Mentorship available with established, experienced provider.
- Hospital employed position offering teaching opportunities as well as ability to participate in hospital committees.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity incentive option and relocation assistance.
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs.
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM.
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world-class technology.
- State of the art Woman s Imaging Center and robust Breast Care Center.
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a DiVinci robot.
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums.
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road cycling and hiking along the Appalachian Trail.
- Community investment for progressive community development.
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City.