St. Luke s University Health Network is seeking BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to join our robust and diverse behavioral health services team. St. Luke s is the nation s #1 teaching hospital and is ranked in the nation s 15 Top Health Systems and 100 Top Hospitals. Due significant growth in our existing psychiatry programs, we are looking for child & adolescent (C&A) Psychiatrists who strive for excellence and want to make an impact.
- Join 4 C&A physicians, who currently provide outpatient services to our community.
- Plans are underway to open a 16-bed Adolescent inpatient unit this fall at our Easton campus.
- Will rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage.
- This is an employed position in a growing service line with little to no night call.
- To learn more about our St. Luke s Psychiatry Program, please visit slhn.org/psychcareers
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement,
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Final year fellowship stipend
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about St. Luke s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
About the Lehigh Valley
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com.
*We do not sponsor visas
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
Senior Physician Recruiter
St. Luke s University Health Network