St. Luke s University Health Network is seeking BC/BE Adult Psychiatrists. St. Luke s is the nation s #1 teaching hospital and is ranked in the nation s 15 Top Health Systems and 100 Top Hospitals. This physician will work in an outpatient setting at our newly acquired partner, the Penn Foundation, in Bucks County, PA. Due to community demand for more services and significant growth in our already existing psychiatry programs, we are looking for physiatrists who strive for excellence and want to make an impact.
- Candidate has outpatient adult psychiatrist with substance abuse experience (fellowship preferred)
- Candidate has or is willing to obtain an X waiver
- Rotate for weekend inpatient acute care coverage.
- We are recruiting for growth and expansion as we now encompass 186 inpatient beds across the network and 6 outpatient offices.
- This is an employed position in a growing practice with little to no night call.
- To learn more about our St. Luke s Psychiatry Program, please visit psychcareer.org
In joining St. Luke s University Health Network you ll enjoy:
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Loan forgiveness program
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
- Established Psychiatric residency program and upcoming, first in the nation, Rural Residency Program (July 2022)
About St. Luke s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Network s service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
To learn more about St. Luke s, please visit us at www.SLHN.org
About our Area
Live in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC and call Southeastern, PA your home! Choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family to join. We have excellent Pre-K- 12 school districts and outstanding higher education. Additionally, our area is home to a multitude of opportunities for dining, entertainment, education and much more! There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. Learn more about the Lehigh Valley and Bucks County today!
*We do not sponsor visas
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES: COVID-19 VACCINE REQUIREMENT
As a leading healthcare provider, St. Luke s University Health Network is committed to protecting our employees, patients and community. As we continue to provide quality care to our patients, we are taking important next steps to prevent undue harm to our employees & ensure our patients have a safe environment for medical care and treatment. Effective immediately, St. Luke s is requiring all new hires, along with our current employees, to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed as per our policy and guidelines.
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please contact:
Sr. Physician Recruiter
St. Luke s University Health Network