Otolaryngologist Opportunity at Top 100 Hospital in the Lovely Berkshires!
Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates, P.C. seeks an Otolaryngologist to Join Our Team!
Our practice offers the opportunity to live and work in a beautiful and culturally rich community.
Busy, well-established practice in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
- Comprehensive ENT services, including in-office procedures, audiology, allergy, and advance practice provider support staff
- Routine procedures, as well as head and neck
- Allergy experience a plus
- Team approach to patient care
- Berkshire Health Systems offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation
Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates is a part of Berkshire Medical Center.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a Da Vinci robot
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshire County is a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City