Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurologist to join a growing practice.
Berkshire Health Systems Neurologist Opportunity.
- Subspecialty or General Neurology interests welcome
- 1 in 7 call arrangement gives you the 'perfect' position to balance both your professional interests and personal commitments
- Inpatient or Outpatient your choice!
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including sign on, productivity option and relocation
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a Da Vinci robot
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Berkshire County is a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City
Join an outstanding medical faculty at a long-established teaching hospital in a unique New England setting.