BC/BE Gastroenterologist opportunity in the beautiful Berkshire mountains of Western Massachusetts.
- Hospital based practice of 6 Fellowship trained, Board Certified physicians
- Brand new, state of the art onsite Innovative, Endoscopy Center
- Practice where you are respected, supported and challenged
- Call is equally shared, currently 1:7
- Competitive compensation and benefits along with relocation assistance
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- State of the art Woman s Imaging Center and robust Breast Care Center
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a DiVinci robot
Live, Work and Play you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Just 2 hours from both Boston and New York City