General Cardiology Opportunity
Join our Team!
At Main Line Health we are committed to superior quality care and patient safety. We are seeking an experienced full time BC/BE general cardiologist to join Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Group western suburbs of Philadelphia location. This is an opportunity for a general cardiologist to join a growing practice. The position will be based out of the beautiful satellite offices in the Chester county suburbs and serving the Paoli Hospital community.
- Responsibilities include outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- The Paoli practice is a well-established and growing 3 physician group
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
- Exton and Guthriesville satellite offices within the Main Line Health service area
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Easy access to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
At Paoli Hospital and our outpatient sites at Exton and Collegeville, our comprehensive services and programs include maternity, orthopaedics, heart care, a full-service cancer center, The Holloway Breast Health Center, the suburb's first celiac center, and the county's only trauma center. We are proud of our numerous accolades and awards, most notably our emergency department patient satisfaction scores are consistently in the top five percent nationally.
U.S. News & World Report has released its 2020–2021 Best Hospital rankings, and once more, Paoli Hospital has been recognized among the best, earning coveted national rankings for Orthopedics and Urology.
In addition to the complex care evaluated in the Best Hospitals specialty rankings, U.S. News rates hospitals for their performance in treating more commonly occurring conditions and medical procedures.
Paoli is once again rated as high performing—the top category—in Knee Replacement.
One of the first in the state to incorporate elements of evidence-based design to promote safety, patient outcomes, satisfaction and efficiency, we provide our patients private rooms; warm, comfortable environments with lots of natural light; a spacious emergency room with a fast track area, and advanced surgical suites. Our renowned physicians, exemplary nurses and dedicated staff here at Paoli are committed to providing all of our patients a highly satisfying health care experience.