OhioHealth is seeking a full-time BE/ BC General Neurologist to practice out of Chillicothe, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial and innovative culture. As a General Neurologist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Seeking a general or subspecialty trained neurologist interested in building a general neurology practice within the Ross County community.
- Primarily outpatient position at OhioHealth s brand-new office. Collaborate with other specialties that share the space, including Neurosurgery.
- Available procedures: EMG, EEG, and Botox. EMG capabilities would be preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Research opportunities through the OhioHealth Research Institute, if desired
- Opportunity to be part of a world-class Neuroscience program and service line
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Residency/ Fellowship Stipend available for those who qualify
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/BC in Neurology through the American Board of Medical Specialties
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Megan Shoewalter.
- Text: (614) 301-4289
- Email: Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that prides ourselves on having a world class culture. As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards